What a year in healthcare. It was the year Americans learned the news media delivers “fake news” and its health (disease)-care system delivers “fake medicine.” It’s also a year when the practice of medicine proceeded as usual while it needlessly killed more people than any biological terrorist could ever imagine. If the following reports are in any way credible…. Up to 500,000 Americans needlessly die of sepsis in American hospitals each year when modern medicine drags its feet over a study that showed 100% of intravenous-vitamin C-treated septic patients were discharged from intensive care units free of sepsis; Up to 8 million stents (wire props) are placed in coronary arteries annually to relieve angina chest pain, but these
Bill Sardi considers the following as important:
This could be interesting, too:
Don Boudreaux writes Quotation of the Day…
Tim Worstall writes The thing is, this is actually true
Tyler Durden writes Students Suffer “Separation Anxiety” After Schools Take Smartphones During Class
What a year in healthcare. It was the year Americans learned the news media delivers “fake news” and its health (disease)-care system delivers “fake medicine.” It’s also a year when the practice of medicine proceeded as usual while it needlessly killed more people than any biological terrorist could ever imagine.
If the following reports are in any way credible….
- Up to 500,000 Americans needlessly die of sepsis in American hospitals each year when modern medicine drags its feet over a study that showed 100% of intravenous-vitamin C-treated septic patients were discharged from intensive care units free of sepsis;
- Up to 8 million stents (wire props) are placed in coronary arteries annually to relieve angina chest pain, but these stents to not prevent heart attacks or save lives.
- The leading cause of death in the U.S. is revealed to be lead poisoning that causes cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, stroke, kidney and heart and lung disease-related deaths, a heavy metal toxin that is not even addressed by modern medicine.
- After decades of advocating a daily aspirin table to prevent heart attacks, it is now agreed that aspirin induces hemorrhagic strokes and bleeding gastric ulcers, and represents disease substitution rather than disease prevention and should be abandoned. Yet millions of Americans still habitually take aspirin.
- The central paradigm of modern medicine, the control of cholesterol via liver-toxic statin drugs, has been shaken to its core. Medical investigators now conclude: “the overall magnitude of beneficial effects from statin drugs is so slight as to be clinically insignificant;” Statin cholesterol-lowering drugs only reduce the risk of heart attacks by less than 1%; that “a healthy man with elevated cholesterol will not live any longer if he takes statins.”
- Millions of senior Americans are needlessly losing their central vision to a disease called macular (mack-u-lar) degeneration as eye doctors allow the disease to progress to the point where blood circulation to the back of the eyes declines and medicine needs to be needle injected monthly into the eyes to prevent permanent legal blindness. There is evidence the disease can be halted and even reversed with an oral nutraceutical before vision is permanently lost with an oral nutraceutical, which goes ignored.
- Children’s Health Defense reveals 54% of American children have chronic illness, up from 12% in the 1980s. Environmental toxins are identified as causal: arsenic-laden weed killers (glyphosate), fluoride, aluminum, lead.
….. then what more would be needed to shake Americans’ faith in their failed healthcare system?
The good, the bad and the ugly
The year 2019 in medicine and health reveals a system advertised as the most technically advanced healthcare system in the world:
(a) that does not produce the longest healthy lifespans (lowest life expectancy among comparable countries);
(c) with 25% of Americans having to delay delivery of health care for the reason of unaffordability (which ironically may spare them from unnecessary and mortal treatment) and the cost of medications alone predicted to rise to $4500/year.
(d) with more than 40% of older adults overmedicated (5 or more Rx medications and 20% taking 10 or more drugs), leading to 750 Americans being hospitalized every day for adverse drug reactions with 15,000 deaths annually.
(e) with more than 600,000 American undergoing unnecessary care per year.
(f) with politicians promising Medicare for All (which Reuters News says 70% of Americans naively favor), that would result in massive overutilization (translation: long waiting lines), cost-overruns in the trillions of dollars and a shortage of physicians, in other words, an impossibility.
(g) with Wall Street saying “cures are not a sustainable business model,” preventive medicine is only given lip service. This results in more treatment but less cure.
With all of the shortcomings if not outright fraud of American medicine, while many Americans clamor for healthcare insurance coverage for all, ironically the fortunate are those who can’t afford to fall for the false trappings of modern medicine and need to rely on self-care.
Ironically The Fortunate Are Those Who Can’t Afford
To Fall For The False Trappings Of Modern Medicine
And Need To Rely On Self-Care.
Regardless of how unethical and disappointing the unbridled healthcare industry is, the American public keeps coming back for more.
Some good news
For “good news,” in the past year researchers announced they identified “senescent” cells in the human body that hasten death and induce physical frailty as primary in the aging process and that natural molecules (fisetin from strawberries), quercetin from red apple peel) abolish senescent cells and therefore reverse aging. No doctors are known to regularly prescribe these wonder molecules.
Also, a plague of mankind, the lost ability of the human body to internally produce vitamin C as it converts blood sugar to ascorbate, has been corrected. While most animals endogenously produce vitamin C, humans, due to a universal gene mutation that occurred long ago in human history, do not produce vitamin C. In 1972 biochemist Irwin Stone said this gene mutation “has been a severe handicap that has resulted in the deaths of more individuals, caused more sickness and suffering and has changed the course of history more than any other single factor.” Investigators now believe that mutation has been corrected and internal vitamin C synthesis restored with a commercially available dietary supplement.
The failure of modern medicine to respond to these “good news” reports is reflective of its proclivity to provide expensive treatment that does not cure.
Other health reports posted at LewRockwell.com in the past year 2019 are listed below by date of posting.
Dec 13 Holiday Heart Syndrome
Oct 26 Anti-Alzheimer’s drug
Oct 16 Vaccine exemptions limited
Oct 4 Forced vaccination
Sept 26 Things your doctor should know
Sept 17 Prostate care game
Aug 27 Acid pills, not antacids
May 31 34 Ways To Stay Healthy
April 13 Death by hospital
March 29 Cellular senescence
March 20 What prevents strokes
March 5 Mandatory vaccination
March 2 Vaccinations
Feb 20 Drugless cure for diabetes
Feb 11 Low-cost natural remedies
Jan 30 Breast cancer remedies
Jan 26 Antibiotic resistance
Jan 24 The over-nurturing female
Jan 21 Biggest healthcare mistakes
Jan 14 What to do for sore throat
Jan 12 Rice bran IP6 for longevity
Jan 8. Genetic driver of disease