The Centers for Disease Control (CDC), in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, said it has no record of an individual previously infected with COVID becoming reinfected and transmitting the virus to others. The FOIA request, submitted Sept. 2 by attorney Aaron Siri of the Siri & Glimstad law firm on behalf of the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN), sought the following information: “Documents reflecting any documented case of an individual who: (1) never received a COVID vaccine; (2) was infected with COVID once, recovered, and then later became infected again; and (3) transmitted SARS-CoV-2 to another person when reinfected.” The CDC responded Nov. 5, stating: “A search of our records failed to reveal any documents pertaining to your request. The CDC
No Author considers the following as important:
This could be interesting, too:
Tyler Durden writes Bovard Blasts The Biden Crackdown On Thought Crimes
Tyler Durden writes These Are The 35 Vehicles With The Longest Production Runs
Tyler Durden writes Americans Are Having A Lot Less Sex. Here’s Why?
Tyler Durden writes Is Peak Social Media Already Behind Us?
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC), in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, said it has no record of an individual previously infected with COVID becoming reinfected and transmitting the virus to others.
The FOIA request, submitted Sept. 2 by attorney Aaron Siri of the Siri & Glimstad law firm on behalf of the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN), sought the following information:
“Documents reflecting any documented case of an individual who: (1) never received a COVID vaccine; (2) was infected with COVID once, recovered, and then later became infected again; and (3) transmitted SARS-CoV-2 to another person when reinfected.”
The CDC responded Nov. 5, stating:
“A search of our records failed to reveal any documents pertaining to your request. The CDC Emergency Operations Center (EOC) conveyed that this information is not collected.”
According to Siri, the revelation that the CDC does not collect data on people who have acquired natural immunity to the virus raises questions about vaccine mandates, specifically how the the government, or employers can mandate vaccines for people who may not need them and who could be at a greater-than-average risk of experiencing an adverse reaction to the shots.
In a blog post, Siri wrote:
“… yet the CDC is actively crushing the rights of millions of naturally immune individuals in this country if they do not get the vaccine on the assumption they can transmit the virus. But despite clear proof the vaccinated spread the virus, the CDC lifts restrictions on the vaccinated?! That is dystopian.”
“Every single peer reviewed study has found that the naturally immune have far greater than 99% protection from having COVID, and this immunity does not wane. In contrast, the COVID vaccine provides, at best, 95% protection and this immunity wanes rapidly. I am no mathematician, but a constant 99% seems preferable to a 95% that quickly drops.”
The response from the CDC came as part of a broader exchange between the agency and Siri’s law firm, dating back to this past summer, in which ICAN and Siri’s law firm submitted a citizen’s petition to the CDC calling for restrictions on those individuals with natural immunity to be lifted.
What do the data show?
As far back as last year, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, argued, “there is no evidence for lasting protective immunity to SARS-CoV-2 following natural infection.”
Yet data collected from numerous studies show just the opposite of what the CDC and public health authorities claim in their far-reaching vaccination campaign. In fact, many studies show individuals who have acquired natural immunity demonstrate a stronger and longer-lasting level of immunity and a decreased likelihood to transmit COVID to others.
The Brownstone Institute, founded in May 2021 in response to “the global crisis created by policy responses to the COVID-19 pandemic of 2020,” documented 81 peer-reviewed scientific studies which all come to the same conclusion: Natural immunity confers more effective and longer-lasting protection against COVID than vaccine-induced immunity.
The same institute previously documented 30 peer-reviewed scientific studies on natural immunity in relation to COVID infection.
Further examples abound. For instance, the Cleveland Clinic in June published a preprint study showing individuals previously infected with COVID were less likely to be reinfected than fully vaccinated individuals who never contracted the virus.
The authors of the Cleveland Clinic study concluded vaccination provides no additional benefit to those who already have acquired natural immunity.
In another recent preprint study, conducted by Israeli researchers, individuals fully vaccinated with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine were found to be 6 to 13 times more likely to be infected with the Delta variant as compared to those with natural immunity.
The FOIA request filed Siri’s law firm on behalf of ICAN and provided data from numerous other global studies, supported by a group of expert witnesses, including:
- Research conducted by the National Institutes of Health examined the likelihood of reinfection in people carrying antibodies against COVID, collecting data from more than 3.2 million people who had undergone antibody testing. Researchers found those individuals with antibodies became less likely to test positive for COVID as time went on.
The authors of the study wrote: “The data from this study suggest that people who have a positive result from a commercial antibody test appear to have substantial immunity to SARS-CoV-2, which means they may be at lower risk for future infection.”
- Official UK government data show a probable reinfection rate of 0.025%, but a vaccine breakthrough rate of 23% for Delta variant infections.
- An Irish review of 11 cohort studies involving more than 600,000 individuals who recovered from COVID found, in all studies, reinfection was “an uncommon event,” adding that there was “no study reporting an increase in the risk of reinfection over time.”
- Israel is one of the global leaders in overall vaccination against COVID. Nevertheless, research by the Israeli Health Ministry found vaccinated individuals had 6.72 times the rate of infection as compared to those that had previously contracted COVID.
- Another Israeli study found the naturally immune had a higher rate of protection against infection, hospitalization and severe illness as compared to those who were vaccinated.
- In Barnstable County, Massachusetts, despite a 69% vaccination coverage rate among its eligible residents at the time of the study, the CDC found 74% of those infected in a COVID outbreak were fully vaccinated for COVID, and the vaccinated had, on average, a higher presence of the virus in their nasal cavity than the unvaccinated who were infected.
- Following a COVID outbreak among employees of a gold mine in French Guiana, findings showed no employees with a previous history of infection were reinfected, while 63.2% of employees with no previous history of infection ended up contracting the virus.
- Findings from researchers at the NYU School of Medicine showed “[i]n COVID patients, immune responses were characterized by a highly augmented interferon response which was largely absent in vaccine recipients.”
- Researchers at Aarhus University Hospital in Denmark studied the immune response following COVID infections, finding the overwhelming majority of individuals who had recovered from infection had detectable, functional SARS-CoV2 spike-specific adaptive immune responses, making vaccination for any of them redundant.
- Yale University researchers determined that “plasma from previously infected vaccinated individuals displayed overall better neutralization capacity when compared to plasma from uninfected individuals that also received two vaccine doses.”
- University of California researchers concluded “[n]atural infection induced expansion of larger CD8 T cell clones occupied distinct clusters, likely due to the recognition of a broader set of viral epitopes presented by the virus not seen in the mRNA vaccine.”
- A study conducted by the CDC and the Wisconsin’s Department of Health Services evaluated the shedding of infectious COVID and observed high viral load in 68% of fully vaccinated individuals and in 63% of unvaccinated individuals. This demonstrates that those who are vaccinated will not only shed virus, but also will do so at the same rate as the unvaccinated. Most notably, this study did not identify anyone with prior natural infection that had any viral load.
- Researchers at Osaka University found “the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant is poised to acquire complete resistance to wild-type spike vaccines.”
- Washington University School of Medicine researchers determined “[p]eople who recover [even] from mild COVID have bone-marrow cells that can churn out antibodies for decades.”
And in a damning revelation coming directly from three Pfizer scientists and officials, leaked and released by Project Veritas as part of its ongoing investigative series on COVID vaccines, Pfizer scientists admitted natural immunity is better than the immunity provided via vaccination. One of the scientists who was exposed making such admissions, Nick Karl, is directly involved in the production of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine. Specifically, he said the following:
“When somebody is naturally immune — like they got COVID — they probably have more antibodies against the virus … When you actually get the virus, you’re going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of the virus … So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the [COVID] vaccination.”
Scientific findings ignored
Despite the mounting evidence that natural immunity is superior to vaccine immunity, and that vaccine immunity wanes faster than originally thought, the CDC continues to recommend everyone over age 5 get the vaccine, and is pushing third and even fourth shots for some people.
In October, the CDC released its own study which the agency said showed vaccination confers superior immunity against COVID, as compared to natural immunity.
Dr. Marty Makary, of Johns Hopkins University, characterized the CDC study as a “highly flawed” study that “flies in the face of science.”
Kulldorff, an epidemiologist and biostatistician specializing in infectious disease outbreaks and vaccine safety, and senior scientific director of Brownstone Institute, wrote:
“I have worked on vaccine epidemiology since I joined the Harvard faculty almost two decades ago as a biostatistician. I have never before seen such a large discrepancy between studies that are supposed to answer the same question.
Kulldorff concluded that based on “the solid evidence from the Israeli study,” the COVID-recovered have stronger and longer-lasting immunity against Covid disease than the vaccinated. Hence, there is no reason to prevent them from activities that are permitted to the vaccinated. In fact, it is discriminatory.
Following the CDC’s response to its FOIA request, ICAN, along with Siri & Gilmstad, have threatened to file a lawsuit against the CDC “to redress your actions which are crushing the civil and individual rights of those with natural immunity.”
Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is planning many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.