– Global debt time bomb surges to nearly a ‘Quarter Quadrillion’ (0T) – “The 7 trillion global debt bomb” Washington Post warn – Debt surges globally and global debt is up almost 0 trillion in just 15 years according to analysis by the Institute of International Finance– Debt expansion appears to be accelerating and in Q1,2018 alone, global debt surged by another trillion [embedded content] – After falling marginally in recent years, global debt to GDP increased in Q1, 2018 and global growth is now slowing while global debt increases– All major countries and every strata of society sees debt surge and massive consumer/ household, business, financial and government– Important to consider the debt surge in context of GDP and since 2003, as a share
Mark O'Byrne considers the following as important: Headlines
This could be interesting, too:
Stacy Herbert writes [KR1295] Keiser Report: QE Party Out of Punch?
Mark O'Byrne writes How Do You Sell Your ETF or Vaulted Gold When the Internet Goes Down?
Mark O'Byrne writes IMF Issues Dire Warning – ‘Great Depression’ Ahead?
News and Commentary
Gold Prices (LBMA AM)
16 Jul: USD 1,244.90, GBP 938.41 & EUR 1,063.52 per ounce
13 Jul: USD 1,240.50, GBP 945.14 & EUR 1,066.83 per ounce
12 Jul: USD 1,244.85, GBP 942.10 & EUR 1,065.97 per ounce
11 Jul: USD 1,250.00, GBP 943.63 & EUR 1,068.38 per ounce
10 Jul: USD 1,253.70, GBP 946.17 & EUR 1,069.41 per ounce
09 Jul: USD 1,262.60, GBP 946.95 & EUR 1,072.70 per ounce
06 Jul: USD 1,254.20, GBP 947.55 & EUR 1,071.09 per ounce
Silver Prices (LBMA)
16 Jul: USD 15.81, GBP 11.90 & EUR 13.49 per ounce
13 Jul: USD 15.81, GBP 12.04 & EUR 13.60 per ounce
12 Jul: USD 15.84, GBP 12.00 & EUR 13.58 per ounce
11 Jul: USD 15.92, GBP 12.02 & EUR 13.59 per ounce
10 Jul: USD 15.93, GBP 12.04 & EUR 13.61 per ounce
09 Jul: USD 16.21, GBP 12.15 & EUR 13.76 per ounce
06 Jul: USD 16.00, GBP 12.09 & EUR 13.66 per ounce
Recent Market Updates
– Trump, Russia, Brexit and the Demand For Gold and Silver – GoldCore Video Interview
– Trump Is Serious About A Global Trade War
– Ponzi Economy Will Lead To Next Global Financial Crisis
– World Cup Is 200 Ounces Of Gold Worth £140,000 – 30% Less Than Harry Kane’s Weekly Wage
– Chaotic BREXIT More Likely: Risk To London, While Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Paris and Dublin Benefit
– VIDEO: Italy €2.4 Trillion Debt To Create Eurozone Contagion and Global Debt Crisis?
– U.S. China Trade War Escalates as Russia and China Accumulate Gold
– Irish Gold Money Rings Found – Mystery Surrounds What May Be Ancient, Pre-Historic Currency
– Gold $10,000 In Currency Reset? Russia, China Gold Demand To Overwhelm Gold Futures Manipulation (GOLDCORE VIDEO)
– Italian Debt – A Financial Disaster Waiting To Happen
– As The Currency Reset Begins – Get Gold As It Is “Where The Whole World Is Heading”
– Buy Gold Or Bitcoin As The “Liquidity Party” Is Ending?
– Why Russia and Turkey Diversifying Into Gold May Signal A Bigger Global Shift
– London House Prices Fall 1.9% In Quarter – Bubble Bursting?
– Gold Exports To London From U.S. Surge 152% In 2018