Tuesday , March 19 2019
Home / Mises Institute USA / What the State Is Not

What the State Is Not

Summary:
The state is not "us". Even if 70% of the people decided to murder the remaining 30%, this would still be murder and would not be voluntary suicide on the part of the slaughtered minority. Narrated by Harold Fritsche. Read the original article, excerpted from Anatomy of the State: "What the State Is Not".

Topics:
Murray N. Rothbard considers the following as important:

This could be interesting, too:

Wolf Richter writes Home Prices in Sydney & Melbourne Spiral Down, Bust Spreads. IMF to Regulators: “Reinforce Financial Crisis Management”

Front page feed writes Why Capitalism is the Answer to Environmental Concerns About “Overpopulation”

Per Bylund writes Ludwig von Mises on the Difference Between Entrepreneurs and Managers

Michel Accad, Anish Koka writes 66. Cardiology Health Policy: The Clinicians Strike Back

The state is not "us".

Even if 70% of the people decided to murder the remaining 30%, this would still be murder and would not be voluntary suicide on the part of the slaughtered minority.

Narrated by Harold Fritsche.

Read the original article, excerpted from Anatomy of the State: "What the State Is Not".

Murray N. Rothbard
Murray N. Rothbard, a scholar of extraordinary range, made major contributions to economics, history, political philosophy, and legal theory. He developed and extended the Austrian economics of Ludwig von Mises, in whose seminar he was a main participant for many years. He established himself as the principal Austrian theorist in the latter half of the twentieth century and applied Austrian analysis to historical topics such as the Great Depression of 1929 and the history of American banking.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *